Thursday, January 6, 2011

Better or worse

Ok...as most of you know me...I am overweight...ok...obese....When I do something I do it right....and boy am I over weight...So...this year I have 3 things I am wanting to do....
1). Eat healthier .... OK...eat healthy.
A. Exercise....OK...move around more.
a. LOOSE WEIGHT
b. Feel better
2). Stay more organize...OK...get organize
A. Use Coupons.
a. SAVE MONEY
b. Not get behind in anything
3). Be a Better Person...
A. Do what is expected out of me from God
a. And if I do this last thing...it will take care of the other two.

I am on my first week of eating better...cut out almost all of my caffeine...and sweets...drinking lots of water, eating salads and lots of cereal. Trying to remember to take my water pills because all of this water...well you know...Really working hard on all three....wish me luck

2 comments:

Erica Simpson said...

Good luck!

Chasity said...

Good luck!! Maybe we can help eachother!!! You will have to come over and play Dance Central with me it is a very fun way to exercise!!!