Saturday, January 22, 2011

The good life

Since surgery last Thursday I have not felt like doing anything much. Boyce has been spoiling me rotten....I so appreciate him. Got my days and nights mixed up...don't go to bed until 3am or 5am...and sleep in the afternoon!!! Trying to get back on track...hard to do.
My diet went Kaplooy...but I really have not had much of an appetite..so much so that Boyce has really been worried about me..but have I lost weight...nope...nada...zippo...so the Good Lord must like me ok just as I am...so I am not fretting over it much any more...
Felt better today, even sat at the table with Boyce for breakfast...did I say how much I love him...he is the best.
Miss my church...if we have it tomorrow...I hope I feel like going....really miss my family church.
Getting ready for a Cruise in April with some of the sweetest people I know...all women...can you imagine the fun we will have....so excited.
Trying to just be a better me...not be so down when I feel like some one doesn't care much for me... ..I have some of the best friends in the world...and I am so thankful for what I have...so gonna talk to the Good Lord and ask him if he will help me not fret so much with the people that is not happy with me...and just always try to be more of what he wants...and then it all will fall in place. Just like a good friend told me....I can't worry about their life...I don't answer to them or for them...and the Lord knows my heart...
So...I am hoping to do something productive this coming week before I go back to surgery...maybe scrap book, try to sew...or make some hemp/bead jewelry...

No comments: