Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Just Thinking

I has almost been a week since my surgery...and I have a lot of stuff on my mind. Emotional...hurting...and wondering...

1). Why do I want everyone to love me...?
2). Cannot understand why people can do something to you..say something to you...and you comment or say/do something in response...and it is "How dare you"
3). Needs to focus on my priories...
4). It is ok that when I Love...I love completely.
5). If someone treats you wrongly..and start acting like they never cared about you in the first place...step back and understand they did not care about you in the first place and it was/is a lesson well learn. Learn from it...
5)...Remember that Nobody and I mean nobody is just like me...I am one of God's chosen...he along with my choices that I have made...my reactions to happy times, sad times and burdens I have carried has made me what I am...
6). Wish I did not get my feelings hurt so easy.
7). Wish people could feel what I feel...and understand me more...
8). It is ok that everybody does not want to be my friend...it is ok....
9). I have the best family a person could ever have and God is in my life...why do I belly ache...
Enough Whining...not making me feel better....

2 comments:

Sarah Bluhm said...

Sending you love from Oklahoma. Wishing you a happy evening and sweet dreams.
Friends do come and go and just want you to know I'm your friend and wish I could see you soon!

Sarah said...

Hi Ms. Wanda! I too have times of pause...who do I trust, who really cares, and how can I make my life better??? I think we all have these times, especially when we have to slow down like you have lately to get better. I think you are wonderful and am proud to call you my "friend"! Love you, Sarah