Wednesday, December 29, 2010

It is what it is.....:-)

Aw man Christmas is over....all the build-up...and then in 15-20 minutes...done...I so love Christmas and the true meaning...but I always remember from about 8 on...the build-up and then poof...over. Lol...always loved getting games...still do...love putting puzzles together...haven't in years...but want to. Tree is down...house needs sprucing...and as always I am thankful....for so many things. My church...my family and my friends. This year has really been hard on me....and believe you me...I know it could be harder...but...my health took a nose dive...lost an amazing friendship...lost a nephew...and 2 brother in laws...all within 3 months of each other. But..I have prevailed...my back...I am learning to cope, I think, a little with help from prayers and God...have found many new old friends that gives me smiles and hugs...Lord knows what that means to me and wants to know how I am...and always there for me....and with the lost of loved ones...it makes me value the ones who are still here so much more. I am so thankful for my family....my friends....I am so blessed. Want to start eating healthier this coming year...hopefully loose weight..and I so want to be a better friend to others...to let people know I love them and appreciate them....

2 comments:

Staffanne said...

Love you Wanda! So glad we are friends!

Nan said...

Happy New Year Wanda! I hope 2011 brings many blessings to you and yours!