Friday, November 26, 2010

Sore Friday and Thanksgiving...

I always dread Thanksgiving because it was Momma's favorite holiday...loved to cook for her children. Found out George Webb was in the hospital...so the night before I called Regina and told her I was bringing dinner up the next day. Spent almost 4 hours with them...and it was wonderful...hate it that George is in the hospital...but he is getting better...and altho they have been through so much...they are just praising the Lord about their life...love them people..such inspiration..
Knew I could not hit the doors at 4am this morning...so around 8am I met up with Delores and shopping we went....shopped 5 minutes...sit 10. Really didn't go for anything...just love being with my friends and I love watching people..and we always run into people I know. Came home to a clean house...so thankful for my honey and my son. After getting a nap...when I woke up...couldn't hardly walk.....but I am better now since I moved around a bit...Now all I have left is to put my tree up....*sighs*...getting there....

No comments: