Sunday, November 14, 2010

Holidays

Trying to figure out...do I put up a tree or do I not....
Trying to have get to gathers with family...will it work out or not...
Do I go shopping with friends or not on the day after Thanksgiving....don't want to be a burden..
So...do I work Thanksgiving to have the day after off...or not...
Do I just slowly fade out or do I keep my presence known...does it even matter...
Try to keep helping others...or just take care of myself....(my greatest joys are helping others)
Just be me or try to change to make people happy...
Forget my pain..(as if I could))....and let others think I am just fine...
Trust in God to see me thru...Day by Day..hour by hour

2 comments:

Sarah Bluhm said...

Hang in there. I know stress and life is stressful. But please continue to be you and don't let the holiday be more worry than they are. Sometimes just being alone with your immediately family is just as wonderful as a big stressful dinner.

Stephanie said...

I just realized you are back to blogging:) Feel free to join me in my "stress free imaginary world"....I'm not the least bit stressed about the fact that I've not even made a Christmas list or bought the 1st gift yet. Unfortunately my bubble pops the day after Thanksgiving so theres only a few more days to "enjoy"