Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Guess who is back...

Yeah it is me again...hope you are happy to see me....
Lots of stuff going on with me and my life...But first to tell you why I left. I am a very sensitive person...and it would bother me when people would not comment on my blog...facebook....and I know it is stupid and childish of me...but that is who I am.

So from now on I am going to try and "buck up"...if you read...that is fine...if you don't...that is fine....I have to put pen to paper so to speak. I am going to "blog" about my likes...dislikes... disappointments...greatest joy and just what I need to "vent"...praise God...So...buckle up and let's ride...
For one thing... when I love I love to the fullest...and I get so hurt when I see people do not like me...but thru the help of some of my greatest supporters...thanks...and you know who u r....I am trying to do better.

The things that are going on with me now...is I AM 50...I am woman here me roar....lol. Have a lot of illness's going on with me...I have a herniated disc in my neck...I have bulge disc..2 I think...but who is counting...and the thing that is kicking my butt...I have Severe De-generative Disc disease...bone on bone....and there nothing they can do. So now that I cannot physically do what I use to do....my heart is still there..but anyways...my job is in jeopardy...so I am an emotional wreck...a wreck I say..I carry the insurance for my husband and me...I make 1/2 the income...and Lord I don't know what to do. I know when God closes one door opens...but Lord I need it to open quickly. So needing the prayers of my friends and family...Dealing with lots of hurt...disappointment and heartache. My sweet husband is behind me 100%, but Lord I know this has been hard on him. He is down in his back...missed work all week..Lord I need a bigger umbrella...or a bigger bowl of Oreo's and milk...

5 comments:

Chasity said...

Glad you're back I missed you!! Hope everything works out for you!! Love you much!!!

Chasity said...

By the way you look just like Mamaw Oneda in that picture!!!

Wanda May said...

Thanks for the compliment sis...if only I could be half the woman...you know

Nan said...

Wanda, I'm so happy you're back to blogging, and just so you know, it used to bother me when people (more like "certain" people) wouldn't comment on my blog posts, pictures, etc...especially where my boys were concerned, but I have just decided it's not worth worrying about. I'm pretty sure those people don't care too much about us anyway, so I'll just let them read on. Wanda, you are one of the most loved people I know...honestly! :) I'm just glad to add you back to my blog list, and I'll be your commenting friend!♥ I truly do hope all of your health/work issues work out for you...keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.

Sarah Bluhm said...

You know I love and miss you! And if we all pray together He will give us what we need, not always what we want!
Hope you feel better and thganks for commenting on my blog and glad you are blogging again. I miss Edmonson Co.