Wednesday, August 3, 2011

New Adventures in Babysitting

Some of you might be surprise to know I am the Step-Mammaw of two boys, one almost 16 and the other almost 14....they live in CA...and yes we love them dearly...BUT....since I am the wife of the Dad who left the Mother of the son (because of her being pregnant with another man's child while he was stationed overseas while in the Marine Corp)...((I might add))..Spencer and I don't account for much with them or their father...neither does Boyce, my sweetie, because he is STILL married to me...love his heart...lol...so if you have understood what you have read...read on...lol. I have nieces and nephews who love me dearly and who I love them so..and now they have kids who meant the world to me...and have a very special place in my heart. I have kids at church who love me and I love them so much...so I am bless beyond measure...but still you know you have that hankering for your own...Some people don't want their child to care about me...still trying to deal with that one....and of course I am not rich...not fancy...and not popular...so...their child would not benefit from "loving" me, except for the love I have in my heart. Yeah, I take up for myself....and I become the Devil...but God knows my heart....anyways...
I am going to start babysitting one of my co-workers baby girl...she is 4 months and a doll baby....I love her dearly and when I ask Patty if she was nervous about leaving Princess with me...and she said no...that mean a lot....
So I am going to get my camera ready....my prayers continuing that I will be a special person in her life...and my hopes that I can start blogging my adventures with my sweet Addyson....

3 comments:

Robin said...

Wanda I would leave my baby(who is my world) with you anytime. You have the biggest and warmest heart I know. Love you bunches and you will do a great job.

Chasity said...

Aww that sounds so fun!!! I love babies!! And for the record I think you're a great sissy Wanda for me and my girls and I love you very much :)

Nan said...

You're going to have so much fun! :)