Monday, July 18, 2011

Hot

Have I told you lately how I hate the heat...yes big ole gal hates it....makes me sticky....makes me sweaty.....makes me stinky....and makes me MISERABLE..! I do not like the heat, Wanda May I say...the heat does not like me, it is one of my worse enemies. I become lethargic, untouchable and just plain whipped...Give me Fall or Winter any month of the year...I cannot go outside to sit...cannot go and sit under shade tree and listen to God's sweet creatures, cannot enjoy a cook out....a break out or a flip out...do not even want to go swimming...it is just too hot. Thought me getting my feelings out there would make me feel better...but then I think about what our weatherman said and I am hot again...Have I told you lately that I hate the heat!!!!

1 comment:

Sarah Bluhm said...

Try almost three straight weeks of over 100! Oklahoma right now is unbearable and I too don't dig the heat!!!