Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sug comes to visit

Sug (Boyce's oldest sister) made a visit to the Gray house and a great time was had by all...After visiting for a bit...Boyce, Sug and I went to Bob Evans in BG and had a most wonderful breakfast. On to Abraham Lincoln's birthplace, a place none of us had ever us had ever been..and we enjoyed it lots. We stopped at a Pumpkin Place, but I knew where I would be getting my Pumpkins and that would be at Creekside, love that place. Ate at Cracker Barrel in Cave City and we were stuffed. We played Golf, a card game and Rook till midnight..and all of us laugh till we cried. Spent Sunday talking, eating and playing more cards. We are so thankful for the wonderful visit with Aunt Sug and hope to have quite a few more...But one lesson was taught by Sug...that 76 year old woman is hard to keep up with. Her and Boyce ran, and yes I said ran, up and down the 56 steps that led to President Lincoln's birthplace, she sat up till Midnight and is half way home to Eddyville, and I called to check on her and her comment was..."I feel great..."...love and admire that woman who has been thru so much...and I have yet to see anything get her down. We love you Sug....

1 comment:

Shela Brooks Vincent said...

what kind of vitamins does she take? I want to buy them by the box,,,,(chuckle, chuckle)