Monday, February 21, 2011

Thoughts on Monday

1..I love Mondays...means I can see the girls at work...see my customers...and get the week started...

2..Do not understand why fellow bloggers wants people to read their blogs..and make it so inconvenient for them to do so..."Type in the letters you see here"...please type in your user name...please type in password...now you can comment...lol...just saying....

3..Still amazes me how I want everyone to love me and be my best friend...am I the only one out there that feels this way...or am I the only one who admits it...lol

4..Miss Momma and Dad now more than ever....and wants all my friends and family to know how much I love and appreciate them.

5..Loves to feel needed..

6..So enjoyed my supper of Chicken 'n Dumplings...mashed taters....green beans....black eyed peas and corn bread...and ICE cold milk.

3 comments:

Emily V. said...

You are funny--I do understand the blogger comment thing, it's like going thru Fort Knox to make a comment, GEEZ!

Sarah Bluhm said...

Thanks for visiting my blog.... I'm so frustrated with blogger sometimes and we've got this kooky thing goings-on with our computer. I don't know if this will even post.... Love ya!
PS. We will be in for spring break. we'll stop by and see ya!

The Browning's said...

Mondays? are you crazy